Our Privacy Statement
The privacy and safety of our clients is taken very seriously and all data and personal information that is provided to us will be used only for the services requested. It will not be shared, sold or rented to third parties and will be treated in compliance with the privacy laws and regulations of the UK.
Information about us
We are Rorke’s Drift Filming Location , Bulls Cross Ride Hertfordshire EN7 5HS
What we collect
We do not collect any personal information about website users other than information provided by Users when you visit our site or interact with the emails we send to you,
How we collect your data
Each time you visit our site or interact with the emails we send to you, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages, resources and/or products you viewed or searched for; page response times, errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction, and methods used to browse away from the page.
- information about your interaction with our emails, including whether you have opened the email, the number of times the email is accessed, and your interaction with email content including the links you have clicked.
We may also build a picture of your digital data profile, by taking information on you from public sources, such as your publicly available social media information and other third party sources such as Companies House. We do this to help us direct more targeted information and content to you.
Data from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we or any of our group companies operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Using your data
We may process your data because:
- we are legally obliged to e.g. to confirm your identity.
- the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with you to provide our services; or
- it is in ours or a third party’s legitimate interests to do so.
In some instances, we will rely on your consent to process personal data and when we do this, it will be flagged to you at the time.
Data security & storage
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline, with the data being stored on secure servers. There are technological and operational security systems in place that provide protection for personally identifiable information from loss or misuse.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We keep your personal information for as long as we need to for the purposes for which it was collected or (if longer) for any period for which we are required to keep personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
Your data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the right to request: copies of your personal data, that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete, that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete, that we erase your personal data, to object or request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
A cookie is a small text file written to your hard drive that contains information about you. Cookies do not contain any personal information about users.
Most web browsers allow you to control how cookies are accepted by adjusting your web browsers settings. If you set up your browser to reject the cookie, you may still use the website.
Services delivered via the website such as video or embedded content from external providers may also place cookies on your computer
By continuing to use this site you are deemed to be accepting the any terms and conditions and consenting to the website placing cookies on your computer.
Privacy policies on other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: [email protected]
- Call us: 07956 216555
- Or write to us at: Rorkes Drift Bulls Cross Ride Hertfordshire EN7 5HS